Have you been looking for a landing page builder that is easy to utilize and has all the features you need? Use Unbounce Without WordPress
UnBounce may be your finest bet if so.
It’s not just a landing page builder either – it likewise has marketing automation software that will assist you increase conversions on your site!
Does UnBounce have the finest conversion features to help you improve your sales?
What can you finish with Unbounce? Use Unbounce Without WordPress
Unbounce allows companies to develop sensational, functional landing pages utilizing one platform. Unbounce is focused on increasing your conversion rate, as visitors can be transformed into customers or leads.
Unbounce is a great tool for your business. You put on’t need to hire a developer. It’s extremely simple to use the drag-and-drop page maker, even for non-techies like me.
Unbounce uses a range of landing page templates and conversion-focused features such as sticky bars and popups.
Unbounce’s A/B split-testing feature is one of its greatest benefits. This tool allows you to develop numerous landing pages and test different elements. Unbounce will continue to gather data in time so that you can see which elements cause higher conversions.
Pros & Cons of Unbounce
There will be downsides and good points, much like any other marketing software tool. Unbounce is no exception.
Let’s take a more detailed look at Unbounce’s advantages and disadvantages.
- Online marketers can increase their return on investments (ROI), with extremely personalized dynamic text replacement
- Drag and drop editor permits users to produce landing pages rapidly and quickly without any design experience
- Smart Traffic eliminates the guesswork associated with testing different variations
- A/B testing can be easy and increase conversion rates
- For a standalone product, it is expensive
- It is not advised for site production but does consist of some tools that can be used to create fundamental pages
- It is a high learning curve. Support is not available 24/5
Unbounce is mainly utilized to create landing pages. It also provides a range of other features, consisting of a landing page creator. These include sticky bars, pop-ups and A/B testing.
We’ll now take a more detailed look at these features.
Related Article: testing google call forwarding number unbounce
Unbounce’s Highlight – The Landing Page Builder
Unbounce’s drag and drop landing page builder makes it easy to develop landing pages without needing to compose any code. This tool permits you to rapidly develop landing pages utilizing templates or build your own.
You can select from over 100 templates to get you started. After you are done designing, you can quickly replicate or modify pages so they can be recycled throughout several projects. You can also personalize each element down to the pixel without restriction.
The first action in A/B testing with UnBounce is to create a split test. Split testing is a process where you develop 2 versions of a page, one with one copy and the other with a different copy. You split the assets 50/50.
As soon as you have two different variations, you can utilize the split tests to see which one converts much better. If the split test doesn \’t transform, move the initial version to the other variation.
You can examine which version is carrying out better once you have your split test results. You can compare the results of each version versus the control. When analyzing the data, you can identify which version is providing the highest conversions. A/B testing helps you choose which page is more reliable. It permits you to test various versions of a landing page to find which one converts better. You can even run a test versus an existing page and see which one creates the most conversions.
This is my preferred Unbounce feature. I enjoy being in control of how visitors get to my site.
Smart Traffic permits you to choose where your visitors originate from. You could, for instance, direct traffic from Facebook Ads to an e-mail optin type.
You can also use Google Adwords for direct traffic to your homepage. You might prefer to send traffic via social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter. Whatever your choice, you can track who came through these channels and determine their effect.
Sticky Bars & Popups
Unbounce features its own pop-up builder and bar builder, in addition to the primary landing page feature. These tools make it easy to rapidly produce pop-ups.
Popups can be utilized in many ways. You can produce a full-screen popup with exit intent. The popup will be shown when the visitor browses towards the back button, indicating that they are about leave your site. This popup represents our final effort to catch an email address, or offer an item.
Popups can be set up to appear on the top or side of the website, or slide in from the sides. The popup can be triggered in many other ways than exit intent. You can also set the trigger based upon time spent on the site or how far the person scrolls down to the page.
Dynamic Text Replacement
Dynamic text replacement permits you to modify the copy of your landing pages according to the keywords individuals use in order to find your site. You can likewise customize the copy of your ads according to the keywords people type into Google.
This will enable you to tailor your landing pages and ads to each user, increasing conversions.
Dynamic Text Replacement likewise supplies analytics that demonstrate how different variations carry out. You’ll be able to see if altering something had a unfavorable or positive impact.
Unbounce gives you insights into the efficiency of your landing pages and how your A/B testing are carrying out. Integrating Unbounce with Google Analytics will permit you to get the most from this tool. You can then draw in extra data and drill down to the outcomes.
Faster Landing Pages
Unbounce was among the very first to embrace AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) as a landing page builder.
These pages have been specially enhanced to load faster on mobile phones, minimizing load times by an average of one second.
Unbounce has actually gone to excellent lengths to ensure that their pages load faster. The reasons are twofold:
Google now focuses on ensuring websites are mobile-friendly and load rapidly for mobile users. More than 60% of web users access the web via mobile devices.
Studies show that pages loaded faster cause greater conversions. One study showed that conversions stop by 7% for every single one second of loading time.
Then you’ll need to rely on an AMP plugin if you want to achieve similar page speeds, if you’re running a WordPress site. However, UnBounce’s pages are far remarkable and will load faster and more efficiently.
Unbounce Type Builder
The form builder is another helpful feature of the Unbounce marketing software. This is a feature that you don’t requirement to utilize any third-party tool. It is easy to create kinds from your Unbounce dashboard.
There are no limitations on the type of fields that you can include. Unbounce support can assist you get beyond these constraints.
Unbounce uses 4 strategies that can be utilized to help services of any size. These strategies are particularly tailored to the particular needs of numerous types of businesses.
Launch Plan – $72 monthly
This plan is ideal for small companies that anticipate to convert up to 500 visitors per month and get 20,000 visits.
The Optimize plan – $120 each month
This plan appropriates for medium-sized companies that expect 500 to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 to 66,000 visits each month on among the linked domains.
The Accelerate Plan – $200 monthly
This plan is designed for large businesses that expect to convert in between 2,000 and 3,000 visitors each month on 7 related domains.
The Scale plan – $300 monthly
This plan is created for big strategies and can be used to fulfill various business needs. They differ in their conversion and go to limitations and the optimum number of domains that can connect.
Let’s now compare Unbounce to some of its rivals.
Unbounce vs. ClickFunnels
- Both tools have similar features, they approach them from different angles. Both tools use drag-and-drop performance. Nevertheless, Unbounce can only be utilized to produce landing pages ClickFunnels lets you build sales funnels and landing pages.|Both tools have similar features, they approach them from various angles. ClickFunnels lets you develop sales funnels and landing pages.}
- Unbounce’s user interface and UX design are better. It is easier to use and looks cleaner than Clickfunnels’ user interface.
- Unbounce allows numerous domain connections, while Clickfunnels enables only 3 domains to be connected on their starter plan and 20 on their Platinum plan.
- Unbounce loads faster pages.
- ClickFunnels is more expensive than Unbounce
Unbounce vs. LeadPages
- Unbounce offers more versatility in building landing page templates.
- UnBounce’s pricing structure is easy to understand, making it both suitable for sophisticated marketers and novices.
- UnBounce uses exceptional customer service by means of phone or live chat.
- If you are looking to begin an online business, LeadPages is more affordable.
InstaPage vs. Unbounce
- Unbounces Landing page Builder is superior to Instapages. Instapage requires that users download additional plugins in order to produce landing pages.
- Unboundless is more affordable than InstaPage. We suggest InstaPage if you are comfortable utilizing Unbounced.
- Unboundless doesn’t permit you to change colors as InstaPage does.
Unbounce deserves having a look at. This tool is easy and effective sufficient to produce stunning landing pages with no programming skills.
ClickFunnels is a great option if you are trying to find something that will satisfy your clients, even ecommerce capabilities.
Unbounce, nevertheless, is the very best choice if landing pages are your main top priority.
If you are all set to get started, get a 14-day free trial of Unbounce. Use Unbounce Without WordPress