Have you ever been annoyed by how difficult it is to develop a landing page? Unbounce Customer Support
I know when I was starting, it seemed like there were so many choices and guidelines that needed to be followed. That’s why I’m ecstatic about UnBounce since they make the process easy!
UnBounce is ideal for bloggers, online marketers, small company owners and influencers who desire an economical way to get their message or item in front of people online. You can likewise use it as a lead generation tool too!
With over 1 million satisfied clients, you can’t fail with this one! You’ll get life time access to all of their fantastic features including A/B testing, Lead Forms & Conversion Tracking – which will help you optimize your projects.
Plus they have a whole team committed to assisting online marketers prosper so there’s no need to stress over support or customer care problems.
What can you make with Unbounce? Unbounce Customer Support
Unbounce permits services to produce sensational, practical landing pages using one platform. Unbounce is concentrated on increasing your conversion rate, as visitors can be converted into customers or leads.
Unbounce is a fantastic tool for your company. You wear’t need to work with a developer. It’s extremely basic to utilize the drag-and-drop page maker, even for non-techies like me.
Unbounce uses a variety of landing page templates and conversion-focused features such as sticky bars and popups.
Unbounce’s A/B split-testing feature is among its greatest benefits. This tool allows you to create multiple landing pages and test different elements. Unbounce will continue to gather information with time so that you can see which elements cause greater conversions.
Benefits and drawbacks of Unbounce
There will be downsides and assets, just like any other marketing software tool. Unbounce is no exception.
Let’s take a better look at Unbounce’s cons and pros.
- Marketers can increase their return on investments (ROI), with extremely adjustable dynamic text replacement
- Drag and drop editor permits users to develop landing pages rapidly and quickly with no design experience
- Smart Traffic gets rid of the guesswork associated with testing various versions
- A/B testing can be basic and boost conversion rates
- For a standalone item, it is expensive
- It is not suggested for site creation but does include some tools that can be utilized to create basic pages
- It is a high learning curve. Support is not available 24/5
Unbounce is mostly utilized to produce landing pages. It likewise supplies a range of other features, consisting of a landing page creator. These consist of sticky bars, pop-ups and A/B testing.
We’ll now take a better look at these features.
Unbounce’s Highlight – The Landing Page Builder
Unbounce’s drag and drop landing page builder makes it simple to create landing pages without having to compose any code. This tool allows you to quickly create landing pages utilizing templates or build your own.
You can pick from over 100 templates to get you started. After you are done creating, you can rapidly replicate or edit pages so they can be reused throughout numerous campaigns. You can also personalize each element down to the pixel without restriction.
You can quickly develop A/B test with Unbounce. These tests allow you to rapidly test pages, make small changes or examine specific elements such as call to action.
They also supply detailed reports revealing which variations stopped working and worked. You can for that reason make notified decisions based upon real results and not uncertainty.
This is my preferred Unbounce feature. I enjoy being in control of how visitors come to my website.
Smart Traffic allows you to pick where your visitors come from. You could, for instance, direct traffic from Facebook Ads to an e-mail optin kind.
You can likewise utilize Google Adwords for direct traffic to your homepage. You might prefer to send traffic via social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter. Whatever your choice, you can track who came through these channels and determine their impact.
Related Article: unbounce landing page course
Sticky Bars & Popups
Unbounce includes its own pop-up builder and bar builder, in addition to the main landing page feature. These tools make it simple to quickly produce pop-ups.
Popups can be used in numerous ways. You can create a full-screen popup with exit intent. The popup will be displayed when the visitor browses towards the back button, suggesting that they have to do with leave your website. This popup represents our final effort to capture an e-mail address, or offer a product.
Popups can be set up to appear on the leading or side of the site, or slide in from the sides. The popup can be triggered in lots of other methods than exit intent. You can also set the trigger based upon time spent on the site or how far the individual scrolls to the page.
Dynamic Text Replacement
Dynamic text replacement enables you to customize the copy of your landing pages according to the keywords people use in order to find your website. You can likewise modify the copy of your ads according to the keywords individuals type into Google.
This will enable you to tailor your landing pages and ads to each user, increasing conversions.
Dynamic Text Replacement likewise offers analytics that show how different variations carry out. You’ll be able to see if altering something had a favorable or unfavorable impact.
Unbounce offers you insights into the performance of your landing pages and how your A/B testing are carrying out. Integrating Unbounce with Google Analytics will enable you to get the most from this tool. You can then pull in additional information and drill down to the outcomes.
Faster Landing Pages
Unbounce was among the first to embrace AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) as a landing page builder.
These pages have actually been specially enhanced to load faster on mobile phones, minimizing load times by an average of one second.
Unbounce has gone to fantastic lengths to guarantee that their pages load faster. The factors are twofold:
Google now concentrates on making certain websites are mobile-friendly and load rapidly for mobile users. More than 60% of internet users access the web through mobile phones.
Research studies show that pages packed faster lead to greater conversions. One study revealed that conversions visit 7% for each one second of loading time.
Unbounce Form Builder
The form builder is another useful feature of the Unbounce marketing software. This is a feature that you wear’t need to utilize any third-party tool. It is simple to create forms from your Unbounce dashboard.
There are no restrictions on the type of fields that you can add. You are limited only by the variety of rows in each field. These limitations aren’t necessarily set rules. Unbounce support can help you get beyond these restrictions.
Unbounce offers 4 plans that can be utilized to help services of any size. These plans are specifically tailored to the specific requirements of different kinds of organizations.
Launch Plan – $72 monthly
This plan is ideal for small businesses that anticipate to convert as much as 500 visitors monthly and get 20,000 visits.
The Optimize plan – $120 monthly
This plan is suitable for medium-sized companies that expect 500 to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 to 66,000 visits per month on one of the linked domains.
The Accelerate Plan – $200 per Month
This plan is developed for large organizations that anticipate to convert in between 2,000 and 3,000 visitors per month on 7 related domains.
The Scale plan – $300 per month
This plan is designed for large strategies and can be utilized to satisfy various organization requirements. They differ in their conversion and go to limits and the optimum number of domains that can connect.
Let’s now compare Unbounce to a few of its competitors.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
- Both tools have comparable features, they approach them from different angles. Both tools provide drag-and-drop functionality. Nevertheless, Unbounce can just be utilized to produce landing pages ClickFunnels lets you construct sales funnels and landing pages.|Both tools have similar features, they approach them from various angles. ClickFunnels lets you build sales funnels and landing pages.}
- Unbounce’s user interface and UX design are much better. It is easier to utilize and looks cleaner than Clickfunnels’ interface.
- Unbounce enables numerous domain connections, while Clickfunnels permits only 3 domains to be connected on their starter plan and 20 on their Platinum plan.
- Unbounce loads faster pages.
- ClickFunnels is more costly than Unbounce
Unbounce vs. LeadPages
- Unbounce uses more versatility in building landing page templates.
- UnBounce’s rates structure is easy to comprehend, making it both ideal for sophisticated marketers and novices.
- UnBounce provides outstanding client service by means of phone or live chat.
- If you are looking to begin an online service, LeadPages is more affordable.
InstaPage vs Unbounce
- Unbounces Landing page Builder is superior to Instapages. Instapage requires that users download extra plugins in order to develop landing pages.
- Unboundless is more affordable than InstaPage. We recommend InstaPage if you are comfortable using Unbounced.
- Unboundless doesn’t enable you to alter colors as InstaPage does.
Unbounce deserves having a look at. This tool is powerful and basic enough to create stunning landing pages without any programming skills.
ClickFunnels is a terrific choice if you are searching for something that will satisfy your customers, even ecommerce capabilities.
Unbounce, nevertheless, is the best choice if landing pages are your primary concern.
If you are ready to get started, get a 14-day free trial of Unbounce. Unbounce Customer Support