Have you ever been irritated by how difficult it is to develop a landing page? Unbounce Contact Page Examples
I understand when I was starting, it felt like there were numerous choices and guidelines that required to be followed. Since they make the procedure easy, that’s why I’m thrilled about UnBounce!
UnBounce is best for blog writers, online marketers, small business owners and influencers who want a budget-friendly way to get their message or product in front of people online. You can also use it as a lead generation tool too!
With over 1 million pleased customers, you can’t go wrong with this one! You’ll get lifetime access to all of their incredible features consisting of A/B testing, Lead Forms & Conversion Tracking – which will assist you optimize your campaigns.
Plus they have a whole group dedicated to assisting marketers succeed so there’s no requirement to stress over support or customer care concerns.
What can you make with Unbounce? Unbounce Contact Page Examples
Unbounce allows organizations to develop stunning, functional landing pages using one platform. Unbounce is focused on increasing your conversion rate, as visitors can be transformed into consumers or leads.
Unbounce is a fantastic tool for your business. You don’t need to hire a developer. It’s very easy to use the drag-and-drop page maker, even for non-techies like me.
Unbounce uses a range of landing page templates and conversion-focused features such as sticky bars and popups.
Unbounce’s A/B split-testing feature is among its greatest advantages. This tool allows you to develop multiple landing pages and test various elements. Unbounce will continue to collect information in time so that you can see which elements result in higher conversions.
Pros and cons of Unbounce
There will be drawbacks and good points, just like any other marketing software tool. Unbounce is no exception.
Let’s take a better take a look at Unbounce’s pros and cons.
- Marketers can increase their roi (ROI), with extremely customizable dynamic text replacement
- Drag and drop editor allows users to create landing pages quickly and quickly without any design experience
- Smart Traffic removes the uncertainty associated with testing various variations
- A/B testing can be basic and increase conversion rates
- For a standalone item, it is pricey
- It is not advised for website creation but does consist of some tools that can be used to produce fundamental pages
- It is a steep knowing curve. Support is not available 24/5
Unbounce is primarily utilized to create landing pages. It also provides a range of other features, including a landing page creator. These include sticky bars, pop-ups and A/B testing.
We’ll now take a closer take a look at these features.
Unbounce’s Main Feature – The Landing Page Builder
Unbounce’s drag and drop landing page builder makes it easy to create landing pages without needing to compose any code. This tool allows you to rapidly produce landing pages utilizing templates or construct your own.
You can pick from over 100 templates to get you began. After you are done developing, you can rapidly replicate or edit pages so they can be reused across several projects. You can also tailor each element down to the pixel without restriction.
You can rapidly develop A/B test with Unbounce. These tests enable you to rapidly test pages, make small changes or examine particular elements such as call to action.
They also provide in-depth reports revealing which variations failed and worked. You can for that reason make notified decisions based upon genuine results and not uncertainty.
This is my favorite Unbounce feature. I love being in control of how visitors get to my website.
Smart Traffic permits you to choose where your visitors originate from. You could, for example, direct traffic from Facebook Ads to an email optin type.
You can also use Google Adwords for direct traffic to your homepage. You might choose to send out traffic through social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter. Whatever your choice, you can track who came through these channels and determine their effect.
Sticky Bars & Popups
Unbounce features its own pop-up builder and bar builder, in addition to the primary landing page feature. These tools make it simple to rapidly develop pop-ups.
Popups can be utilized in lots of ways. You can produce a full-screen popup with exit intent.
Popups can be configured to appear on the leading or side of the website, or slide in from the sides. The popup can be activated in numerous other methods than exit intent. You can also set the trigger based on time spent on the website or how far the person scrolls to the page.
Dynamic Text Replacement
Dynamic text replacement enables you to customize the copy of your landing pages according to the keywords individuals use in order to discover your site. You can likewise modify the copy of your ads according to the keywords people type into Google.
This will allow you to tailor your landing pages and ads to each user, increasing conversions.
Dynamic Text Replacement likewise offers analytics that show how different versions carry out. You’ll be able to see if altering something had a positive or negative effect.
Unbounce offers you insights into the efficiency of your landing pages and how your A/B testing are performing. Incorporating Unbounce with Google Analytics will allow you to get the most from this tool. You can then pull in extra data and drill down to the outcomes.
Faster Landing Pages
Unbounce was among the very first to embrace AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) as a landing page builder.
These pages have been specifically enhanced to load faster on mobile devices, minimizing load times by an average of one second.
Unbounce has gone to terrific lengths to guarantee that their pages load faster. The factors are twofold:
Google now concentrates on ensuring web pages are mobile-friendly and load quickly for mobile users. More than 60% of internet users access the internet by means of mobile phones.
Studies show that pages filled faster result in greater conversions. One study showed that conversions visit 7% for each one second of loading time.
Unbounce Form Builder
The kind builder is another helpful feature of the Unbounce marketing software. This is a feature that you put on’t need to use any third-party tool. It is simple to develop types from your Unbounce control panel.
There are no restrictions on the type of fields that you can add. You are restricted just by the number of rows in each field. These limits aren’t always set guidelines. Unbounce support can help you get beyond these limitations.
Unbounce offers four strategies that can be utilized to help organizations of any size. These plans are specifically tailored to the specific needs of numerous kinds of organizations.
Launch Plan – $72 each month
This plan is ideal for small companies that anticipate to convert approximately 500 visitors monthly and receive 20,000 visits.
The Optimize plan – $120 per Month
This plan is suitable for medium-sized business that expect 500 to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 to 66,000 visits monthly on one of the connected domains.
The Accelerate Plan – $200 monthly
This plan is developed for large businesses that expect to convert between 2,000 and 3,000 visitors per month on seven associated domains.
The Scale plan – $300 per month
This plan is created for big plans and can be used to meet different business requirements. They differ in their conversion and check out limits and the maximum variety of domains that can connect.
Let’s now compare Unbounce to a few of its rivals.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
- Although both tools have similar features, they approach them from various angles. Both tools provide drag-and-drop functionality. Unbounce can just be utilized to develop landing pages ClickFunnels lets you construct sales funnels and landing pages.|Both tools have comparable features, they approach them from different angles. ClickFunnels lets you construct sales funnels and landing pages.}
- Unbounce’s interface and UX design are better. It is easier to utilize and looks cleaner than Clickfunnels’ interface.
- Unbounce allows multiple domain connections, while Clickfunnels allows just 3 domains to be connected on their starter plan and 20 on their Platinum plan.
- Unbounce loads faster pages.
- ClickFunnels is more costly than Unbounce
Unbounce vs. LeadPages
- Unbounce uses more flexibility in structure landing page templates.
- UnBounce’s prices structure is easy to understand, making it both suitable for innovative marketers and novices.
- UnBounce provides outstanding customer care through phone or live chat.
- LeadPages is more economical if you are aiming to start an online business.
InstaPage vs Unbounce
- Unbounces Landing page Builder transcends to Instapages. Instapage needs that users download additional plugins in order to create landing pages.
- Unboundless is more affordable than InstaPage. We suggest InstaPage if you are comfy utilizing Unbounced.
- Unboundless doesn’t permit you to alter colors as InstaPage does.
Unbounce deserves taking a look at. This tool is basic and effective enough to create spectacular landing pages without any programming skills.
ClickFunnels is an excellent option if you are searching for something that will please your consumers, even ecommerce capabilities.
Unbounce, nevertheless, is the very best choice if landing pages are your primary concern.
If you are prepared to get started, get a 14-day free trial of Unbounce. Unbounce Contact Page Examples