Have you been trying to find a landing page builder that is easy to use and has all the features you require? Essential Plan Unbounce
UnBounce may be your best bet if so.
It’s not simply a landing page builder either – it also has marketing automation software that will help you increase conversions on your site!
But, does UnBounce have the best conversion features to help you increase your sales?
Let’s find out.
What can you do with Unbounce? Essential Plan Unbounce
Unbounce allows businesses to create stunning, functional landing pages using one platform. Unbounce is focused on increasing your conversion rate, as visitors can be transformed into leads or consumers.
Unbounce is a terrific tool for your business. You put on’t need to hire a developer. It’s incredibly basic to utilize the drag-and-drop page maker, even for non-techies like me.
Unbounce uses a range of landing page templates and conversion-focused features such as sticky bars and popups.
Unbounce’s A/B split-testing feature is one of its greatest benefits. This tool allows you to develop several landing pages and test various elements. Unbounce will continue to collect information over time so that you can see which elements cause higher conversions.
UnBounce Pros & Cons
There will be downsides and assets, just like any other marketing software tool. Unbounce is no exception.
Let’s take a closer take a look at Unbounce’s cons and pros.
- Marketers can increase their return on investments (ROI), with extremely customizable dynamic text replacement
- Drag and drop editor permits users to produce landing pages rapidly and easily without any design experience
- Smart Traffic gets rid of the uncertainty associated with testing various versions
- A/B testing can be easy and increase conversion rates
- For a standalone product, it is expensive
- It is not recommended for site development but does include some tools that can be utilized to create basic pages
- It is a high learning curve. Support is not readily available 24/5
Unbounce is primarily used to create landing pages. It also supplies a range of other features, including a landing page creator. These consist of sticky bars, pop-ups and A/B testing.
We’ll now take a better look at these features.
Related Article: unbounce image gallery
Unbounce’s Highlight – The Landing Page Builder
Unbounce’s drag and drop landing page builder makes it easy to develop landing pages without needing to compose any code. This tool permits you to rapidly create landing pages utilizing templates or build your own.
You can choose from over 100 templates to get you began. After you are done creating, you can rapidly duplicate or edit pages so they can be recycled across multiple campaigns. You can likewise personalize each element down to the pixel without constraint.
The initial step in A/B testing with UnBounce is to produce a split test. Split testing is a process where you produce 2 versions of a page, one with one copy and the other with a various copy. Then you split the assets 50/50. You can see which one is converting visitors much better. You can then assign various weights to the variants. The higher the weight, the higher the confidence in the test results.
Once you have 2 different variations, you can utilize the split tests to see which one converts better. If the split test doesn \’t convert, move the original version to the other variation.
When you have your split test results, you can examine which version is carrying out better. You can compare the results of each variation against the control. When analyzing the data, you can identify which version is delivering the greatest conversions. A/B testing assists you decide which page is more effective. It enables you to test various versions of a landing page to discover which one converts better. You can even run a test against an existing page and see which one produces the most conversions.
This is my preferred Unbounce feature. I enjoy being in control of how visitors come to my site.
Smart Traffic permits you to choose where your visitors originate from. You could, for example, direct traffic from Facebook Ads to an e-mail optin kind.
You can likewise utilize Google Adwords for direct traffic to your homepage. You might prefer to send out traffic by means of social networks platforms like Instagram or Twitter. Whatever your choice, you can track who came through these channels and measure their impact.
Sticky Bars & Popups
Unbounce comes with its own pop-up builder and bar builder, in addition to the main landing page feature. These tools make it easy to rapidly develop pop-ups.
Popups can be used in many methods. You can develop a full-screen popup with exit intent.
Popups can be configured to appear on the leading or side of the website, or slide in from the sides. The popup can be activated in lots of other methods than exit intent. You can also set the trigger based on time invested in the site or how far the individual scrolls to the page.
Dynamic Text Replacement
Dynamic text replacement allows you to modify the copy of your landing pages according to the keywords people use in order to discover your site. You can also customize the copy of your ads according to the keywords people type into Google.
This will permit you to customize your landing pages and ads to each user, increasing conversions.
Dynamic Text Replacement also supplies analytics that demonstrate how different variations perform. You’ll be able to see if changing something had a unfavorable or positive effect.
Unbounce provides you insights into the efficiency of your landing pages and how your A/B testing are carrying out. Incorporating Unbounce with Google Analytics will allow you to get the most from this tool. You can then draw in additional information and drill down to the outcomes.
Faster Landing Pages
Unbounce was among the very first to adopt AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) as a landing page builder.
These pages have actually been specifically enhanced to load faster on mobile devices, lowering load times by an average of one second.
Unbounce has gone to excellent lengths to make sure that their pages load faster. The factors are twofold:
Google now concentrates on making certain websites are mobile-friendly and load quickly for mobile users. More than 60% of internet users access the internet by means of mobile phones.
Studies reveal that pages packed faster cause higher conversions. One research study showed that conversions come by 7% for each one second of loading time.
Then you’ll need to rely on an AMP plugin if you desire to achieve similar page speeds, if you’re running a WordPress website. UnBounce’s pages are far superior and will load faster and more efficiently.
Unbounce Type Builder
The kind builder is another beneficial feature of the Unbounce marketing software. This is a feature that you wear’t need to utilize any third-party tool. It is simple to develop forms from your Unbounce control panel.
There are no limitations on the type of fields that you can include. Unbounce support can help you get beyond these limitations.
Unbounce uses 4 strategies that can be used to help companies of any size. These strategies are particularly customized to the specific requirements of numerous types of companies.
Launch Plan – $72 monthly
This plan is ideal for small businesses that expect to convert as much as 500 visitors per month and get 20,000 visits.
The Optimize plan – $120 per Month
This plan appropriates for medium-sized business that anticipate 500 to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 to 66,000 visits monthly on among the linked domains.
The Accelerate Plan – $200 each month
This plan is created for big businesses that anticipate to convert between 2,000 and 3,000 visitors monthly on 7 associated domains.
The Scale plan – $300 monthly
This plan is designed for large plans and can be utilized to meet various organization needs. They differ in their conversion and check out limits and the optimum variety of domains that can link.
Let’s now compare Unbounce to some of its competitors.
Unbounce vs. ClickFunnels
- Although both tools have comparable features, they approach them from various angles. Both tools provide drag-and-drop functionality. However, Unbounce can only be used to produce landing pages ClickFunnels lets you construct sales funnels and landing pages.|Both tools have similar features, they approach them from different angles. ClickFunnels lets you develop sales funnels and landing pages.}
- Unbounce’s user interface and UX design are much better. It is much easier to utilize and looks cleaner than Clickfunnels’ user interface.
- Unbounce enables numerous domain connections, while Clickfunnels enables just 3 domains to be linked on their starter plan and 20 on their Platinum plan.
- Unbounce loads faster pages.
- ClickFunnels is more expensive than Unbounce
Unbounce vs. LeadPages
- Unbounce offers more flexibility in building landing page templates.
- UnBounce’s pricing structure is easy to understand, making it both perfect for advanced marketers and novices.
- UnBounce provides outstanding customer support via phone or live chat.
- If you are looking to start an online organization, LeadPages is more inexpensive.
InstaPage vs. Unbounce
- Unbounces Landing page Builder is superior to Instapages. Instapage needs that users download additional plugins in order to develop landing pages.
- Unboundless is less expensive than InstaPage. We suggest InstaPage if you are comfortable utilizing Unbounced.
- Unboundless doesn’t enable you to change colors as InstaPage does.
Unbounce is worth having a look at. This tool is simple and powerful enough to create stunning landing pages with no programming skills.
ClickFunnels is an excellent choice if you are looking for something that will please your clients, even ecommerce capabilities.
Unbounce, however, is the best choice if landing pages are your primary priority.
If you are ready to get begun, get a 14-day free trial of Unbounce. Essential Plan Unbounce